Lloyd H. and Marguerite Knox Annual Teaching Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, the student must meet the following criteria.
1. Must be a full-time student at State Fair Community College pursing a program to fulfill the requirements for an Associate of Arts in Teaching.
2. Preference given to students that have graduated from Smith Cotton and Smithton School with the A+ certificate.
3. Must have graduated from either a private or public high school in Pettis County.
4. As an incoming freshman, the applicant shall have maintained a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 for grades 9 through 12, verified by a grade report or scholastic record.
5. The applicant shall have maintained a 2.5 grade point average during his/her freshman year at State Fair Community College, verified by transcript or scholastic record to be eligible for the scholarship.